Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Procrastination

The time to live your life is today. I always have the habit of procrastination. Use to be worse when I was youngster. Get up in the morning with a big idea or project and by the afternoon put off till tomorrow.
When I look to my past I can see why in some ways I still missing something in my life.
I am older and more mature to understand the importance to enjoy each moment of my life. These days I enjoy life more and always focus in the positive aspect of being alive.
This is not an easy accomplishment, but really worth it. I have real reasons to be happy. I have stop counting the mistakes and started counting the blessings.
I learned the importance to get the results by working on my goals and make happen. I had the horrible tendency to rationalize everything and make up reasons why I could finish a project. I don't spend energy explain why I didn't accomplish something, I find another way to get what I want.
Right now I am involved in some personal and professional projects. Some of them have become real: enjoy my life and my beautiful son; started my blog; avoid people that upset me and negative feelings.
I devote myself to be happy. I can't wait for others to the job I supposed to do.
My life is not perfect, but is much better. I am not taking nothing for granted.
   

No comments: