Monday, August 8, 2011

My goal journal


Last Saturday I bought a ' Goal Journal: Me & My Big Ideas'. I used to have a journal and write the good, the bad, the lessons and the mistakes. Has being a long time since my last entry and even don’t know where this is old journal. I had a kid and got married. Always too busy and stressed to have time for myself. Lately I decide to prioritize what's important on my life. My little Jo Jo and my husband are absolutely very important. Anyways if I don't prioritize myself and the way I feel I am in risk to become a failure. The way I feel, the way I take care of myself going to influence in the way the people I love feel. Happiness consists in being active and understands you.
I had put a lot of personal issues in hold because others. I am almost 43 and if I don't take care of myself no one going too. 
My new journal is a commitment to life. It will help me to work my self-esteem and make my spirit become stronger. 
We can’t say everything on the social network. In my opinion is dangerous and poison.  A personal journal is something private and a place where you can let yourself go and write wherever you want to. Some problems and issues is better if keep private. 

No comments: